NVS Rides Custom Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NVS Rides Custom Car Club

NVS Rides car club formed in 2006, its based in the Western Suburbs however our members come from as far as Bayswater as well.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kevin Rudd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chevy59

chevy59

Kevin Rudd Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Rudd   Kevin Rudd EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:25 am

KEVIN RUDD was visiting a primary school and he visited one of the classes.
They were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings.
The teacher asked Mr. RUDD if he would like to lead the discussion on the word 'tragedy'.

So the illustrious leader asked the class for an example of a 'tragedy'.

1 little boy stood up and offered: 'If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field & a tractor runs over him and kills him, that would be a 'tragedy.'
No,' said RUDD" that would be an accident.'

A little girl raised her hand: 'If a school bus carrying fifty children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a 'tragedy'
' I'm afraid not,' explained MR. RUDD" that's what we would call great loss'

The room went silent. No other children volunteered. RUDD searched the room. 'Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?'
Finally, at the back of the room, little Johnny raised his hand...

In a quiet voice he said: 'If A plane carrying you and Mrs. RUDD was struck by a 'friendly fire' missile & blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy.'
' Fantastic!' exclaimed RUDD. 'That's right. And can you tell me why that would be tragedy?'

' Well,' says little Johnny 'it has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss and it probably wouldn't be a f***in accident either!'
Back to top Go down

Kevin Rudd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NVS Rides Custom Car Club :: The Shed-
Jump to: