NVS Rides Custom Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NVS Rides Custom Car Club

NVS Rides car club formed in 2006, its based in the Western Suburbs however our members come from as far as Bayswater as well.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

These Guys Need Our Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chevy59

chevy59

These Guys Need Our Help Empty
PostSubject: These Guys Need Our Help   These Guys Need Our Help EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 2:29 am

These guys need all the help we can give them guys, so lets let the Pollies know what we think!!!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/06/11/2270918.htm

And the link to the petition we should be thinking about signing;

http://www.gopetition.com.au/petitions/help-access31-go-digital.html

I know there are only a few of us that are able to watch 31 (and that great weekly serial, 'Cruizin'), but guys this whole deal is deaper than the loss of a Hot Rod/Automotive TV show. I feel sure Murray will kick in here and fill you guys in with more of the details. I don't think it my place as I only know what I am reading, where as Murray is "piggy-in-the-middle", sort of. Might be a little while before he comes here tho', as you could imagine he is a little busy right now. Please consider signing the petition, even if you can't watch Ch 31 just now.

Last edited by chevy59 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chevy59

chevy59

These Guys Need Our Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Guys Need Our Help   These Guys Need Our Help EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 2:39 am

Done Exclamation Exclamation I signed it Exclamation

I also find this absurd, and given news this week, cause for some anger. The money involved here is petty cash compared to the $70 million our premier handed to Toyoya, money that Toyota does not need, and if we believe the reports, money it was surprised to get. Looks like our premier[oops taxpayers] paid for an expensive photo shoot. Our Prime Minister is in Indonesia having a look at how our donations are going,and one to mind is the Islamic boarding school in Aceh. Then we hand out money to the Sudanese, they cannot feed themselves, yet find the money to buy more guns and ammunition to cause their own "humanitarian disaster". The mind boggles. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

These Guys Need Our Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NVS Rides Custom Car Club :: The Shed-
Jump to: