NVS Rides Custom Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NVS Rides Custom Car Club

NVS Rides car club formed in 2006, its based in the Western Suburbs however our members come from as far as Bayswater as well.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Car thieves target exotics at Wintersun.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chevy59

chevy59

Car thieves target exotics at Wintersun. Empty
PostSubject: Car thieves target exotics at Wintersun.   Car thieves target exotics at Wintersun. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:23 am

Found this on another forum thought people might like to know Neutral
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some pretty 'heavy' metal vanished out of locked garages over the Wintersun Festival. just watched it on the local news..

Bright pink XA V8 coupe, didn't notice if it was a GT or not, but a spectacular looking car.

Dark green XY GT Falcon. Had HO bonnet scoop I think, they said it was a $300,000 car.

HK V8 Monaro. This one vanished last weekend.

All pretty obvious cars, apprarently they cut the seatbelts out of the XY and used them to tow the car out of a secure under-building car park. They found a stolen Commodore with the seatbelts still hanging off the towbar just down the street.
Back to top Go down
chevy59

chevy59

PostSubject: Re: Car thieves target exotics at Wintersun.   Car thieves target exotics at Wintersun. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:28 am

Here's some more Shocked

1973 Wild Plum XA 'replica GT' coupe, estimated at $100,000.

1971 Zircon Green XY GT valued at $300,000. One of only two painted that colour from the factory.

1970 Vedoro Green HT GTS Monaro. Valued at $55,000. This one didn't even make it to the event, it was stolen at Tewantin on the Sunshine Coast where the owners stayed overnight on their way from Rockhampton for Wintersun.

The two Fords were stolen from 'secure' parking areas, the Monaro went from a friend's driveway where it was parked.
Back to top Go down
chevy59

chevy59

PostSubject: Re: Car thieves target exotics at Wintersun.   Car thieves target exotics at Wintersun. EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:50 pm

This is what's left of the bright pink XA Coupe Sad Sad

Car thieves target exotics at Wintersun. XAshell

Mad BASTARDS Mad
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Car thieves target exotics at Wintersun.   Car thieves target exotics at Wintersun. EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:53 pm

what a waste... little f**kers Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lisasjellybeancar
chevy59

chevy59

PostSubject: Re: Car thieves target exotics at Wintersun.   Car thieves target exotics at Wintersun. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car thieves target exotics at Wintersun.   Car thieves target exotics at Wintersun. Empty

Back to top Go down

Car thieves target exotics at Wintersun.
Page 1 of 1