NVS Rides Custom Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NVS Rides Custom Car Club

NVS Rides car club formed in 2006, its based in the Western Suburbs however our members come from as far as Bayswater as well.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheating Wife

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chevy59

chevy59

Cheating Wife Empty
PostSubject: Cheating Wife   Cheating Wife EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:14 am

So lately my wife has been working a lot of late shifts,and for the past couple of months she has been carpooling with a male co-worker.

At first I didnt mind in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hang up, she starts wearing nice clothes to work and talking about him all the time then abruptly stops leaving an uncomfortable silence.

If im out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and Im in the house (they think Im sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes.

I asked her once what they were doing, and she said "Just talking" ....whatever. So last night I decided to see whats really going on out there. So I leave the garage door open, and turn off all the lights.

About the time she usually gets home, I go out in the garage and wait.. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and Im hiding behind my Chev.

When his headlights shine through my garage and onto the car, I see something that I just couldn't believe. Shocked Shocked

...the front camber on my Chev is severely wearing my front tyres!!! Shocked

Is this a common problem? Is there some sort of pedders kit avaialbe to counter this problem?

I pissed my self when i read it, so figured I would post it here, I draged it form another forum lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
rick

Cheating Wife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating Wife   Cheating Wife EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:46 am

the first thing you should do is smack the missus on the bum
she must have noticed the tyres wearing weeks ago
why didn't she tell you
rick
Back to top Go down
chevy59

chevy59

Cheating Wife Empty